To our valued customers: The nature of our business is such that we handle a large number of orders, many of which specify terms and conditions that would add to, or differ from, those set forth herein. To negotiate individually with respect to these terms and conditions, which may vary from customer to customer, would be to seriously interfere with our service to all of our customers. Therefore we will adhere to the terms and conditions stated below.
- Acceptance: All quotations are valid for thirty days unless otherwise stated. OSCO products are offered for sale only on the conditions and terms contained herein. Buyer agrees that all orders, including any arising from our proposal, shall include these terms and conditions only, notwithstanding any different or additional terms that may be embodied in the buyer's order or conveyed through any agent of OSCO Inc. OSCO Inc. reserves the right to reject orders as in our judgment is mandated by current business conditions.
- Prices: Quoted prices and discounts apply only to the specific quantities of items or specific services stated and do not include any taxes, transportation charges, special packaging or labeling, or other miscellaneous items or services not specified. Prices are subject to correction for errors.
- Payment Terms: Net 30 days upon approved credit for catalog products. Custom manifold systems, hot half systems, and custom nozzle assemblies will have payment terms in thirds. The first two thirds are due prior to shipping, and the balance is due net 30 days with approved credit. All products sold remain the property of OSCO Inc. until full payment is received. Customer is responsible for reporting any sales/use tax required by your state, on products purchased from OSCO Inc.
- Minimum Order and Quantity: $50.00 minimum order for catalog products. Minimum quantity of custom-made nozzle tips and components is two (2) pieces.
- Warranty: OSCO Inc. warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year, provided such parts are properly applied, used and maintained. OSCO does not warrant any products against damage from corrosion, contamination, misapplication, improper specifications or operating conditions beyond our control. OSCO products and services are sold subject to our mutual agreement that OSCO's liability is limited to the replacement or repair at our factory, provided product is returned transportation prepaid, within one year of its purchase. No other warranties (expressed or implied) are part of the agreement.
- Returning Merchandise: Standard unused catalog products may be returned for credit, less a 15% restocking fee, within fourteen days of order placement. Special and Custom orders are not returnable.
All returns to OSCO must have the following:
- Prepaid Transportation
- Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number. Contact OSCO Sales department prior to returning any merchandise to receive an RMA number.
- Custom and Special products are not returnable.
- Cancellation of Orders: Buyer may cancel all or any part of an order by providing OSCO Inc. written notice of cancellation. The buyer will incur standard OSCO engineering and manufacturing rates for any and all work complete up to the notice of cancellation. Material cost, and handling charges also apply to the cancellation cost. If the order was complete at time of cancellation, the cancellation charge is equal to the contract amount plus a restocking fee.
- Shipping Schedules: Shipping dates are estimates based on OSCO's present engineering and manufacturing capacity and scheduling. All shipping dates are subject to OSCO's prompt receipt from Buyer of a written purchase order, letter of credit, down payment, and other conditions specified in the agreement. Shipping date estimates are directly related to engineering's receipt of customer drawings and design approvals for release to manufacturing. Delays of OSCO design approval may result in shipping date delays.
- Force Majeure: OSCO Inc. shall not be held liable for any delay in performance or nonperformance which is due to war, fire, flood, acts of god, acts of third parties, acts of governmental authority or any agency or commission thereof, accident, breakdown of equipment, differences with employees or similar or dissimilar causes beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, those interfering with production, supply, or transportation of products, raw materials or components or our ability to obtain, on terms we deem reasonable, material, labor, equipment or transportation.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction: This agreement and any disputes arising out of or in conjunction with this agreement are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan.
- Charge Cards Accepted: VISA, MasterCard, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS.