Engineered for use under a manifold or as a stand alone Single Cavity Valve Gate, the Self Contained Valve (SCV) nozzle systems are by far the most technologically advanced valve gate systems on the market today. Osco's Self Contained Valve is designed to interface directly with the injection machine nozzle.
SCV Single Cavity Valve Gate Nozzles
- Gate diameters up to .375.
- Adjust and set Valve Pin from the Hydraulic Cylinder Assembly (HCA).
- View Valve Pin movement from indicator on the Hydraulic Cylinder Assembly (HCA).
- Hydraulic Cylinder Assembly (HCA) mounted outside the mold substantially reduces cost associated with machining, installation, service, and operation.
VGN Valve Gate Nozzles, Manifold Applications
Designed to run sequentially, OSCO made Valve Gating simple and reliable. Osco's systems are designed with the designer, mold maker, and molder in mind. Osco's Valve Gate Nozzle (VGN) was engineered to leave the best possible gate cosmetic on the molded on the part.
- Self contained free-floating hydraulic cylinder.
- Available in either hydraulic or pneumatic.
- Simplified machining, installation, and operation.
- Pin guides to eliminate gate wear.
- Gate sizes up to 1/2" diameter.
VGS Valve Gate Sequencing Controller
This control is based on pump on demand technology. When the valve gates are fired, oil is used from the hydraulic accumulator. Once the pressure in the accumulator is below set point, the hydraulic pump replenishes the accumulator. The pump then rests until oil is needed again. This design eliminates waste, oil heating, and dramatically reduces electricity use.
- Energy savings accumulator design
- Super quiet operation & small footprint
- Air or Oil Valve Gate Control
- Switch gates via time, screw position, or cavity pressure
- 120, 230, or 460 VAC available