Now unit die molds can go Runnerless, too! Osco's Mini Hot Runner is the industry's first hot runner designed specifically to fit into unit die molds. Our unique design enables hot sprue, hot tip, or multi-gate installation direct into a unit die insert. Design flexibility offers a "G" Style Nozzle for commodity resins, an "H" Style for high heat engineering grade resins such as PEEK & ULTEM, as well as our MINI MGN for commodity resins.
Mini Hot Runner for Unit Die Molds
- OAL to suit inserts from 1-7/8" tall
- Temperature control at each gate
- 4 interchangeable tip designs
- Field Serviceable
- Great Value
HSN Hot Sprue Nozzles
Performance, Control, and Versatility are the hallmarks of OSCO's HSN Hot Sprue Nozzle. To meet the industries needs, we offer the HSN with one or two zones of temperature control. The single zone, or "G" Series nozzle is a more cost efficient selection when processing commodity grade resins. The "H" Series is the high performance dual zone nozzle. It is an excellent choice for processing high heat engineering grade resins as well as heat sensitive resins.
- Interchangeable nozzle tips, heaters, and thermocouples.
- Designed to fit into 3/4" and 1" standard nozzle bore.
- Lengths to suit standard mold plate thicknesses.
- Available with Osco's Low Profile Tip ( LPT )
- Retrofit cold sprue bushing without re-machining.
- Quick payback on investment.
CVT Hot Drops for Manifold Applications
Originally patented by OSCO, the Convertible Series Nozzle System (CVT) was the first to offer the flexibility of interchangeable nozzle tips. Osco also offers the full spectrum of CVT manifold and components, pre-wired systems, and complete bolt on hot half.
- Flow channels from 1/4"
- Wide selection of nozzles, tips, and heaters in stock
- Custom lengths and diameters to fit the application
- "MC" or Mini-Coil heater design for the best combination of performance and flexibility
- Recessed gate tips available (RGT)
MGN Multiple Gate Nozzles
Designed for single or manifold applications, Osco's Multi-Gate Nozzle(MGN) Systems are simple, straightforward units providing up to 12 gate probes per nozzle.
- Variable probe lengths, locations & number of probes.
- Individual temperature control at each gate.
- Minimal residence time.
- Balanced flow.
- Process engineering grade resins.
FCN Flow Control Nozzles
Osco's Manual Mold Flow Control System allows balancing and adjusting resin flow from press side. A removable adjustment drives a worm gear for a perfect valve opening inside each individual nozzle. Just fantastic!
- Perfect for family molds.
- Control knit line placement.
- Infinite adjustability from fully opened to closed.
- Simple as 1-2-3.
- Inject short shots into cavity/cavities.
- Inspect the fill pattern.
- Manually adjust the valves to an equal fill percentage.