Performance, Control, and Versatility are the hallmarks of OSCO’s HSN Hot Sprue Nozzle. To meet the industries needs, we offer the HSN with one or two zones of temperature control. The single zone, or “G” Series nozzle is a more cost efficient selection when processing commodity grade resins. The “H” Series is the high performance dual zone nozzle. It is an excellent choice for processing high heat engineering grade resins as well as heat sensitive resins.
Hot Sprue Nozzle (HSN) Features/Benefits:
- Interchangeable nozzle tips, heaters, and thermocouples.
- Designed to fit into 3/4" and 1" standard nozzle bore.
- Lengths to suit standard mold plate thicknesses.
- Available with Osco’s Low Profile Tip ( LPT )
- Retrofit cold sprue bushing without re-machining.
- Quick payback on investment.